Saturday, November 1, 2008

Untitled

"Another child of pen and pad... " - Raxxie

So many things I want to tell you,
But I don’t even have the words
So many chances I’ve had to say them
But still they go unheard

So many hours I’ve contemplated
Whether my silence was a curse
So many times I’ve sat wondering
If I’d only make things worse

So many times I’ve gotten closer
To saying how I feel
So many times you’ve probed me wondering
If it were really real

So many ways to say I love you
But no one way can truly describe
So everyday it kills me slowly
That my love, I’m forced to hide

"...a slave to my pen" - Raxxie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I disagree with you on this one Cuz. To have the feelings of love for someone, is something that cannot be controlled. To do something about it, is under your power. You know what coould happen. Both the best and worst scenarios. It's a risk you have to take. And BELIEVE ME...it's better to know. Been there hun, and not knowing can drive someone mad.